Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Projects


I started to make some fun projects last November. For Christmas
I made Jen & Trav the 'FAMILY' & 'BAILEE' letters.




I made this fun magnet board for my room. I made all of these
fun crafts in the last week. I have many more projects I want
to make in the future!

I made this frame for some cards I got in Vietnam that
some children at an orphange painted.



Another sign for my room. My mom said I needed
this saying because I am obsessed with shoes :)

I helped my friend makes this for her room and it turned
out really cute!

6 comments:

Ryan and Nikki said...

FUN! So cute! I love them especially that magnet board and the cinderella saying. I need that one haha! So where do you get the stuff and ideas? I am trying to redecorate some of my house and am SOOO not crafty!

Candice said...

I love them all! So much fun to do!!

Staci Alexander said...

Okay my dear...we've GOT to have a craft night!!!!! And i say a saturday because then we can go get stuff earlier, then make it all

Tricia said...

Sign me up for your gift list! Every single one of the projects was so cute! Crafty, crafty Megs.

Lauren & Spencer said...

Megan! those turned out great!

Lindsey said...

These are SO freaking CUTE!!!! I LOVE THEM!