Sunday, May 17, 2009

Disneyland


So last year we were in Sea World on my birthday, and this year we were in Disneyland for my birthday. I think this a tradition I want to keep up...going on vacation for all my birthdays! Our goal was to meet as many characters as we could. Here's how we did.


I got a "Happy Birthday" pin and Pierce got a "First Visit" pin.



Cruella Deville told us to strike a pose with attitude.


The Incredibles. My mom wishes she was elastic to control my brothers :)



Minnie Mouse





Sully


Walle


Buzz Lightyear



Mary Poppins

4 comments:

Becca and Brian said...

How fun!! You saw a lot of characters!! I hope you get to keep up on the vacation birthday tradition it looks like a lot of fun. Maybe I need to take up that tradition hehehe.

Rasch Family said...

Lucky Girl! Traveling for your birthday to the most magical place on Earth!!! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Tell those brothers of yours they look HOT standing next to Minnie and Buzz!!! xoxoxoxo

Tricia said...

How fun! I hope that everyone at the park sang happy birthday to you, all at the same time. You guys did pretty good with meeting the characters. I like the Sully picture the best...I never imagined how big he is!

Staci Alexander said...

Fun!!!!!! I need to get there soon! I love Disneyland!