Monday, November 24, 2008

TWILIGHT



I know there are many of you out there that love Twilight, so I know you won't think that I'm crazy for posting this. I absolutely loved reading the Twilight series. I love fantasy and romances, so you combine the two and I was in la la land. Not having a current love interest/crush I need to live vicariously through books & movies. So reading about Edward & Bella falling in love was a great getaway. It really reminds you of when you fell in love for the first time...aahhh memories.

I have to say the I wasn't in love with the cast when it was first announced. I was worried about the movie and wasn't sure I wanted to see it. I just have to say I LOVED IT! I am now in love with Robert Pattinson. He did such a good job! I want a guy to look at me the way he looked at Bella. And he can sing, play the piano, and play the guitar in real life- Yummy! I will end my silly post, but I had to add some pictures where Edward had some great facial expressions.


2 comments:

The Rasch Family said...

That first picture totally makes my heart skip a beat!!! Whew... ok... we are going to see it again on Friday at 5:00pm. Let me know if you can go!!!!

Tricia said...

I agree. I was a little worried about the cast, but they ended up being perfect. I loved the baseball game scene to show off each Cullen. I also love all the parts with Edward.