Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I got tagged

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:

1. The Office
2. Desperated Housewives
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. One Tree Hill
5. Gossip Girl
6. Heroes
7. Fringe
8. Grey's Anatomy
(Sadly I have more than 8)

Favorite Restaurants:

1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Red Robin
3. Happy Sumo
4. Spaghetti Factory
5. Cafe Rio
6. Chiles (for chips & salsa w/the girls)
7. The Magic Wok
8. Cheesecake Factory

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

1. Played with Bailee
2. Went to Target (gotta love that store)
3. Got my Scentsy starter kit (I am now selling it and you will all be invited to an open house SOON)
4. Took a nap
5. Watched my Tuesday night shows (90210, Priveleged, House and Fringe) but I fell asleep while doing so.
6. Went to Cafe Rio for lunch
7. Went to Harmons to get "work lunches"
8. Worked on my blog ( I am still figuring this thing out)

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Christmas
2. Going to the Dominican Republic next Spring (hopefully)
3. Twilight movie
4. Finding my best friend/love of my life
5. Figuring out how to scrapbook online and work photoshop elements
6. Sleeping in
7. Thanksgiving Dinner
8. Going to Carrie Underwood on Nov. 19th

8 Things I Love About Fall:

1. Jacket weather
2. Halloween
3. Wearing warmer clothes
4. Cool breezes
5. Leaves changing color.....beautiful!
6. Good excuse to cuddle up in a blanket and read a good book (when the weather gets gloomy)
7. Did I mention the clothes: sweaters, boots, scarves, cute coats, mittens.....
8. It's my favorite season and I love the temperature, not too cold, not too hot.

8 Things On My Wish List

1. Meet a great guy, fall in love and get married
2. Own my own home
3. Continue to travel the world
4. Learn to scuba dive
5. Own horses
6. A one day unlimited shopping spree
7. Lose weight
8. Have my student loans paid off

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hey, I'm going to Carrie Underwood, too! I will look for you:)