Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DisneyWorld


In September, I went with my Mom and some of her
awesome co-workers to DisneyWorld. It was our 1st
time there. My mom and her friends, Terri and Karen
had a NICU conference in Orlando, so we made it into
a fun trip too. We did the dining plan while we were
there, and let me tell you that was the best idea ever.
Instead of just eating the fast food they sell throughout
all the parks, we ate twice a day at sit down meals. Each
restaurant had a fun theme. We left each meal completely
stuffed and full because we got an appetizer, entree and
dessert at each meal. We ate some excellent food. I fell in
love with creme brulee on this trip. I loved Animal Kingdom.
I still can't believe how big DisneyWorld is and how long it takes
to get to each park. I can't wait to go back....when there is less
humidity!


Karen, mom and me


Cooling off at the hotel pool.


Eating at the Sci-Fi Diner Restaurant in Hollywood
Studios.


Eating at my favorite restaurant, The Brown Derby
at Hollywood Studios. I ate the best cobb salad and pork
chop of my entire life. They had great creme brulee and
this white chocolate, bananas foster thingy for desert.


Our costumes for Mickey's Halloween Party


Great restaurant in Epcot. We had a little too much
fun with our chopsticks. This dinner was like Benihanas -
they cooked the food in front of you.


Dancing to the live band :)




We got these awesome wands at our lunch with Cinderella
and all the princesses. We liked to play with them....as you
can see.








Minus the awful humidity, it was s super fun trip!!!

No comments: