Sunday, August 8, 2010

DeMoLiTiOn DeRbY !!!


1st demolition derby = awesome !!!

I didn't know what I was missing. I went with Staci,
Gregg, Lacey, and Jeff ( he didn't turn around for the pic).
It was such a great time!!! Cars crashing into each
other. Dirt flying towards us (Gregg and Lacey got
the worst of it; they were sitting closer).
Cars flipping. Cars crashing, oh wait I already mentioned
that. I can't wait to go again!


Gregg & Lacey


The red care, X3 flipped the blue car over.
Luckily, nobody was hurt in all the fun.




This was one of my favorite cars. It made it to
the final round. It looked like a tin can or
aluminum foil. It had a little problem, antifreeze
was spraying all over the poor driver.


This was the winner of the evening, 311. He was
one of my cars too. I actually had 3 of my cars in
the final round. (By my cars....I mean we each picked
a car every round for who we thought was going to win.)
He took home $5300.oo! Awesome, awesome, awesome!

2 comments:

Staci Alexander said...

Woot woot! LOVED IT!!!!!!

Tricia said...

Oh! I call I'm coming next year! And your lemonade really looks so refreshing:)