Monday, July 26, 2010

Jackson Hole


Old Faithful in Yellowstone


My mom had a conference for work, so some of
the fam tagged along. It was my first time to Jackson
Hole. It was lots of fun. The Tetons were magnificent!
We drove through Yellowstone & Teton National Parks.
My parents, Jared, his girlfriend, Destinee, and I went
on a river rafting trip on the Snake River. It was my
1st time rafting and we went through class III & IV
rapids. It was awesome and we all survived, and none
of us fell out!


The grizzly bear we saw after it crossed the road
& picked up a cone


Signal Mountain


The Tetons & Snake River


Sibling photo-op

3 comments:

Adam and Julia said...

I can't believe you had never been up there before! It is gorgeous, but unfortunately it can get expensive too.

Staci Alexander said...

Fun! I need to get my butt there, I've never been!

Tricia said...

So fun! I've always wanted to go there to take in the scenery. I've never done a river trip before, but it seems awesome:)