Sunday, June 27, 2010

Start of summer



Backstreet Boys came to town, and Jennie and
I were so excited to go!!! I loved them when I was
13 and I never saw them in concert in the 90's. So
of course we had to go. They are minus 1 member
now, Kevin. But there is still Brian, Nick, AJ &
Howie, AND they were awesome!!! They danced
and sang the night away, and I loved every minute!



Jen's co-worker, Michelle joined us.





I was going to marry Brian when I grew up.
Too bad he is already married and has a little
boy. But he is still hot and can sing & dance.
Did I mention he is HOT!



Brian again :)







My co-workers - Halie, Tiff, Candice, and I went
to Diamond Rio at Country Fest in South Jordan.
It was a hilarious and fun-filled evening. We had to
climb a fence to get there, but I crawled under instead.



I ripped my jacket and Candice ripped her jeans :(



A drunk lady peed her pants as she was dancing on
a speaker. It was hilarious, and kind of sad. We had
so much fun. I can't wait for the other concerts I have
planned for this summer.

2 comments:

RABarrett said...

I actually love Diamond Rio! Don't worry I already saw the fence pics on facebook and I laughed hysterically!! You guys are hilarious!

Tricia said...

Backstreet's back, alright! Everybody...(yeah) Move your body (yeah)......You're bringing back some fun high school memories with your concert:)