Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Disneyland again......we still LOVE it!!!


Pierce, my Mom and I went to California one last time before
our annual passes to Disneyland expired. We went to Hollywood
one day and went on a tour of "Bevewee" Hills, at least that is
how our driver pronounced it. We saw Rodeo Drive, many famous
houses, and all the stars on the sidewalks.


Did you know that the letters are 5 stories high!?!?


Shout out to MJ


We could all never smile at the same time and get a
decent picture. So we decided to just make goofy
faces for our pictures.




My mom and her favorite person....besides
my dad.


Sleeping Beauty/ Aurora


The giant turkey leg. This was our first one, even after
all of the times we have been .




Gotta love Johnny Depp. This was our attempt at a
serious Mad Hatter pose.

2 comments:

Staci Alexander said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I am a jealous cousin.

Tricia said...

I would love to go there! It's been a few years. I think orange, curly hair is a great look for you :)