Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Home

Many of you have wondered if this post was ever going to happen. I finally got some decent pictures to post on my blog. Here is my cute condo! I moved in about two months ago. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a patio, and a storage/laundry room. I just posted a few photos. I will be having a 'late' house warming party in January once all of the holiday craziness is gone. You will all need to come visit me at my place.....the pictures don't do it justice!







7 comments:

Thierry said...

Megan! It looks so cute! Congrats, that is very exciting!!!
PS You are an awesome decorator!

RABarrett said...

Yay, I've been waiting for some pics! I love your flooring, way cute.

Lauren & Spencer said...

Megan I love your house!! You will have to let me know when the house warming party is and I will try to make it!!

Staci Alexander said...

Yay! It looks so good!!!!!!!!!

Rasch Family said...

Megs... I LOVE IT!!! I want to come visit! What an awesome condo!! Happy New Year!! xoxoxoxo

Natalie said...

Wow! If I could do my bed like that would. I love the pink. Travis would flip though. I am so jealous you got to go to Disneyland again in December. It looks amazing.

Tricia said...

Your house is so beautiful! You're making me want to move into a nice new place:)