Saturday, July 25, 2009

July Concerts


My first concert of the month was The Fray & Jack's Mannequin. I went with Katie & Candice. Candice and I work together, and our co-worker, Melanie and her husband met up with us too. It was quite the show, but we had more entertainment then we paid for. There was a group of people next to us that were drinking all night. They gave us their own little peep show. It was interesting to say the least. The concert was a lot of fun!


The second concert of the month was Kenny Chesney!!! I was so excited because I have never seen him in concert before, even though he comes every year. Sugarland was supposed to come, but Jennifer Nettles had lost her voice. Lady Antebellum & Miranda Lambert opened and they were both great! Kenny Chesney was awesome! His encore was the best encore I have ever seen. He did another 35 minutes and they were fun cover songs. Someone gave him a U of U hat, and he wore it for the encore. Jen, Trav and my friend, Meghan went. It was super hot, but a lot of fun. Jen and I are excited because Trav is starting to like country music..... They are my favorite concerts to go to. I am glad he will be joining us from now on!



4 comments:

Natalie said...

That is awesome, I would have loved to go to the Chesney concert, although I would have given him a BYU hat.

Adam and Julia said...

Hey, I was at the Kenney concert too! It was an awesome concert, but super hot!

Megan said...

Tiffany, Sherry and Cindy were all there too. We should have all met up.

Tricia said...

Fun fun! I've never been to an outdoor concert, but I may stay away from them if there are peep shows:)